Planning Your Party
Planning your own party can be extremely rewarding. Maybe you have a small budget or just want a no-frills party. There are a few things you need to remember when planning your party.
• Number of people attending; Remember, parents may want to stick around, especially if they’re under 5
• Party Theme & Costume; Birthday boy/girl is always going to want to look the best!
• Cakes, Food & Decorations; Match with the theme
• Party Location; Home, Park, Party Location?
• Entertainment & Games
This website provides a great resource for planning your party. If you need any additional help, check out the blog or contact us at email@example.com
- How to Pick a Party Theme March 6, 2012 When planning a party, you pick a date and time and then the theme. The theme is really the biggest decision you will make for the party as it sets the tone, decides the decorations, costumes, cake, everything! A theme is to be chosen carefully becaus... Read more